Tuesday, May 27, 2014

More Cats!

I think I need more cats on the blog. =^● ⋏ ●^=
I recently had the pictures from the actual camera put onto my computer from the trip to Japan. Mainly because I needed pictures of the ice sculptures for my next Journey to Japan part (Which I promise will come soon!). I forgot that we had pictures from Tashirojima (Cat Island) on that camera as well. I wanted to go ahead and share an album of some of the pictures that were taken there. It's mostly new pictures but I threw my old ones into the album just for the sake of keeping things orderly. ♥


Created with flickr slideshow.


I kind of really miss some of the kitty friends I made there. Oh! If you remember me talking about the kitty at the shrine, Kuro, I have a picture of her in the album! She's the precious gray tabby doing the elevator butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment