Thursday, May 29, 2014

♥ The Bento Post ♥

Hello again everyone! ♥
I thought I may throw some different things in my blog just to keep with my resolution to keep things updated! Annnnnnd, why not? This is my sort of personal area so I'm going to decorate it with all I've got!

So, a few years ago I tried my hand at bento. I love to cook for others so I thought: "Why not cook for senpai?" I'm not very good at it yet, but I'd like to slowly make my way into learning the art of making really pretty bento. I'd also love to one day be able to make a cute bento for myself!

I've been doing them several times a week now, though. I get to use the leftovers from dinner or I buy something specifically to put in there. While I usually like to include most of the food groups, sometimes I like to switch it up. The most difficult part of the learning process is finding out which things taste okay cold and those that do not. 


Carrots, ham & cheese roll, homemade mashed potatoes with skins, with beef and red peppers. 

I thought the blog may be a nice place to share my creations! I hope that my dearest readers will enjoy these posts! ♥

1 comment:

  1. I really like how delicious it looks. I think I would never master that detail of what works well cold and what does not ^^'

    ReplyDelete