Monday, April 7, 2014

What Am I Listening To #2

Hello again! I've been listening to quite a bit of music again lately because I've been very creative, and those go hand in hand. When I'm working on costumes or writing, I try to find music that really inspires me. Here's what I've been listening to as of late!



I only recently discovered IA and she's quickly becoming one of my favorite Vocaloids. I can't stop listening to this song because it's so catchy and the story behind it is intriguing. 



Luka is, of course, my favorite Vocaloid. When I was looking for Luka songs, I stumbled upon this one. Her and Miku's voices are paired perfectly in this song, I think!




Touhou music is always on top of my listening list! Lately, I've been listening to a lot of the Traditional/Classic series of Touhou music and I fell in love with so many, it was difficult to pick just one, but I went with Hartmann's Youkai Girl. It's really soft tunes reminds me of peaceful days- Probably what they'd usually have there in the Palace of the Earth Spirits (Former Hell).




A Tiny, Tiny, Clever Commander was one of those songs I fell in love with instantly while playing. Nazrin's theme is such a pretty melody.



I've had this song on my playlist for such a long time and I still listen to it so often. Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep was my favorite DLC for Borderlands 2 and I found myself listening intently on the music in Flamerock Refuge while waiting for my teammates to finish whatever it was that they were doing so we could venture forth. Not only is it from my favorite DLC campaign, but this is also my favorite song in the entire Borderlands series!  

No comments:

Post a Comment