Thursday, March 6, 2014

What Am I Listening To? #1

Music is kind of a huge part in my creative processes. I listen to music that inspires me when I sew, write, and sketch to help keep me inspired in what I'm doing. I decided that I'm going to occasionally do posts with samples of music I've been listening to. To help keep things organized and loaded well, I'll be putting a break in this post, so you'll have to click on it to read the entire thing!




Starlight Vision is a song that I found while I was in Japan playing a music game called Groove Coaster. I'll probably write more on this in one of my Journey to Japan posts, but I wanted to post it here since I fell head over heels for this song!



A track from The Elder Scrolls Online, a beta which I've been playing for a bit now. The soundtrack is really lovely and sometimes I stand in game just to listen to it.


I've also been listening a lot to the themes of the Scarlet sisters:











And a few other things:











No comments:

Post a Comment