Friday, March 28, 2014

Pro±Con 2014 Plans

Hello again!
Last year I wrote a blog entry that included a small convention I found three days before it was held in my hometown. Well, it's that time of year again and I'll be returning to Pro±Con again!
It will be slightly different than my average con, though. Why is that? Because instead of attending the maid cafe, I'll be working in the maid cafe! I'll only be working there for an hour, though. I have to take the time to get changed to participate in the costume contest, which seems to be a lot more organized this year.

Please come see me at the maid cafe, okay? <3

And the costume I'll be entering into the contest? I'm bringing back my Dark Woods Circus Miku (Deformed Diva) cosplay! I've been working on a blog post explaining the process I had to go through to return it to glory so hopefully I'll get that out very soon! I put a lot of work into it an I hope that it shows. Wish me luck, please! I can't wait to see everyone else's amazing costumes that I'll be participating beside. It makes me oh so nervous but it's so intriguing! The last time I was in a serious costume contest, some of the contestants and I shared techniques and it's a really fun learning experience.




I have high hopes for my time at the convention this year since I'll be participating in so much of it now that I know it exists! 

No comments:

Post a Comment