Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cosplay Wednesday: Beach Queens Kuroneko

It's cosplay Wednesday again! I hope you're used to me posting pictures on Wednesdays now!
The weather outside was really warm last week. I prefer the cold weather, of course, but I couldn't help but to feel like it was swimming weather! It got me in the mood to post up some older pictures of a swimsuit cosplay!

To be honest, I whipped this costume up a couple of days before the convention. A friend and I had an exchange about having a swimsuit photoshoot! Well, I love to play around in pools and I decided it would be the perfect chance to cosplay one of Kuroneko's alternate outfits. I love Kuroneko a lot as a character; I think she's extremely cute in the way she behaves!


Of course at the time, there was only one swimsuit costume of her's that was 'official'. It came from the Beach Queens line!









Unfortunately, inner tubes don't like to be painted so this was more difficult than I planned for it to be. I'd love to return to this costume after a few repairs though! 



No comments:

Post a Comment