Sunday, December 15, 2013

Year of 2013

Another year has come and nearly passed. Since I don't see anymore costumes being done by the end of the year, I decided to go ahead and upload my 'costumes of this year' mash-up.

The costumes pictured are:
Alucardalina Claire: Guild Wars 2
White Mage: Final Fantasy Tactics
Fujiwara no Mokou: Touhou Project
Rikka Takanashi (Swimsuit version): Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Patchouli Knowledge: Touhou Project
TARDIS: Doctor Who
Tsukuyomi Sasami: Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
Rarity (art critic dress): My Little Pony: Friendship is magic
Eirin Yagokoro: Touhou Project

It's been a fun costuming year, but I can't say that my entire year has been fun.
I'm not going to go into it very much, but my best friend died this year. I can at least feel lucky enough that I ever got to know him and that I spent his very last weekend with him and his girlfriend.
Things are rough right now, but I know I'll pull through. These feelings of sadness won't disappear, but I can learn to live to celebrate his life.

I'll miss you, Victor. <3

I had a lot of fun, too, though. I got to see my first Kors K show at AWA 2013 with Victor. I got my first kimono this year. I visited my first local con, and I got into Doctor Who. I spent several weekends playing minigolf and drinking butterbeer and preparing food with people that I really care about. I met some new people that I care so much about and I became Commander Alucardalina Claire in Guild Wars 2. I lead my first WvW battle and people loved my leadership. I even got to meet Zun and get his autograph!


Meeting Zun at AWA 2013

I'll also be visiting Japan sometime soon. I hope to be able to post about the days I will spend there and bring lots of pictures back to share. <3
Another note: I recently changed the website, as some of my visitors may be able to tell. Instead of The Perfect Doodle, it's now AlucardalinaClaire.blogspot.com. I hope this new change will help inspire me to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment