Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!




Christmas has come and passed and I'm still not over that holiday spirit!
This year I went up to see my family for Christmas. Seeing them makes me so happy and I needed to spend time with them. Not only because I love them so much, but because it was also comforting to see them and be there with them. Christmas is my favorite holiday but this year I knew it was going to be hard on me. Last year I had spent this time with Victor.

I got new decorations for my tree since I moved earlier this year and decided to do away with the old ornaments. I'm hoping to get a new tree sometime (I really want one of the snowy looking ones). Blue and white is my favorite color combination because it reminds me of snow and ice.



While I gave many gifts, I also got many in return! To me, seeing the looks on someone's face when they open a gift is what I love about the holidays. My family and friends are always so excited and thankful for gifts from each other.


The gifts I got this year were numerous. I love every gift and it will be going to good use in the future. <3
I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays as much as I did and more.
Me and my little sister

No comments:

Post a Comment