Monday, June 10, 2013

DreamV

A few days ago, my DreamV yukata came in. I've been wanting a yukata for the summer days ahead and I knew it would be a cute and breezy way to dress that keeps my arms and legs out of the sun (I burn really easily.) DreamV is one of those stores that I like to browse in my spare time because they have a ton of really cute clothes. When I saw that their yukatas were on sale, I knew I had to have one. Most of them seemed to be in two parts, but I wanted something I had to put on like a real kimono. It came with a hair scrunchy, a pair of zori, and a pre-tied obi. I think the price was somewhere between 16-18$, which isn't a bad price at all!

It's as breezy as I thought it would be, but I have to wear the starches down in the fabric a bit first. It seems very well made despite it being really inexpensive.

Sorry about the grainy pictures, these were taken with my phone. Also, you can see Drift keeping me company!


No comments:

Post a Comment