Saturday, December 29, 2012

Remembering 2012


So, it's been a great year for costumes! Well, kind of. I lost my motivation sometime in the mess of AWA, so I haven't been able to keep up with things properly. Hopefully I'll get over that in the year of 2013! 2013 will be my year of "Finish old costumes" and "Work-out". Basically, all that fabric lying around that is specifically for a character, I'm going to finally get around to making it. And in order to do my two Guild Wars (1 & 2) cosplays, I want a toned stomach since I'll be showing a lot of it. I'm going to work out and achieve that goal!

For now, here's a list of my convention costumes of 2012!


Top to bottom, left to right: Makise Kurisu - Stein's Gate, White Len - Melty Blood, Tsumiki Miniwa - Acchi Kocchi
Kuroneko (comiket outfit) - OreImo, Index - to aru majutsu no index, Kuroneko (beach queen version) - OreImo
Tsumiki (swimsuit original version) - Acchi Kocchi, DJ Iroha Umegiri - Beatmania IIDX, Kotohime - Touhou Project
Rin Kaenbyou - Touhou Project

There were many more costumes made/worn throughout the year for non-convention purposes, but I wanted to post the convention ones up at least. It's been a good year and I'm happy with my progress. In fact, I even got to attend cons I've never been to previously and met a lot of great people! 

Oh, and one more thing! I think my most favorite picture of the year (even if it wasn't taken at a con) is this one: 


Me and my little sister cosplaying together. Cirno is now her favorite character.
I will cherish that moment forever. <3