Monday, July 23, 2012

AWA 2012 Plans


    Anime Weekend Atlanta plans are as follows!

DJ Iroha - Beatmania IIDX
Tsumiki - Acchi Kocchi
Rin - Touhou Project 
 
 
 I've actually worn and made DJ Iroha to my very first AWA. This AWA, I will be bringing the costume back after I remake it. There's a lot of work to be done, but I started earlier this year.

I will also be hosting a Touhou Trivia panel. It will be a game show-esque panel with several prizes for anyone to win. So if you like Touhou and want free stuff, study up and attend the panel! It'll be fun and friendly.

I'm very excited to attend AWA this year. I'm hoping my brother will come to AWA as well. I'm making him a costume to wear for it. I also can't wait to see my friends again. I'll finally be able to hug a friend I never have been able to since he will also be flying down to attend!